Winter Storm Information

Reporting Weather Related Issues

To report flooding problems, downed limbs/trees or street lights/signal issues
  • Tracy - Please report flooding or downed limbs/trees in Tracy by calling our Utilities and Operations Department: (209) 831-6300 during normal business hours, or Tracy Police Department's non-emergency line: (209) 831-6550 after hours.
    REMINDER: 911 should only be used for life-threatening emergencies!
    Non-urgent issues may also be reported online through the GoTracy! app, or by email:
  • Stockton - AskStockton | (209) 937-8341
  • Lathrop
    Utility Operations: please call during business hours please call Public Works at (209) 941-7430
    Maintenance Services (Streets, Roads and Parks): please call (209) 941-7370 or 941-7372 during business hours.
    Emergencies: afterhours (209) 992-0028.
    Submit Questions or Concerns via the Website:
    Lathrop Cares App: iPhone | Android
    Lathrop Irrigation District: for Residents in the River Islands Master Planned Community: please call (209) 888-4799, after hours (209) 561-1428, website:
  • Lodi - Public Works Hotline: (209) 368-5735 (option 2)
  • Manteca - City of Manteca GoGov App: iPhone | Android
    Flooding can be reported by calling Manteca Police Departments non-emergency line at (209) 456-8101.
  • Unincorporated County -
    Please contact San Joaquin County Public Works Department, Road Maintenance Division at (209) 468-3074

Additional Flood Related Information